I Swear I'm Going to Update Regularly
1. I hereby swear to blog on a more regular basis. I'm incredibly resistant to, it but everybody keeps telling me I "need" to for one reason or another. Last night even my current sweetie told me I "should" update my blog more frequently. Should is a dirty word in his book and he's not fond of telling anyone what to do, so the fact that he used "should," means I "should" listen.
2. I have not yet listed my place because I haven't had time to clean my loft like so it looks like nobody actually lives here--difficult when I do live here. But worse, it's hard to make surfaces shine when the water stains whatever it touches. Yes, really. Calcium and other minerals, I'm told. When I do list it, I'll post the video my sweetie shot for me.
2. Built my first website (for my neighbor) and uploaded it last night. http://www.santafehikingguide.com/
If you need a hiking guide, I can vouch for Doug!
3. I'm now writing under a pen name for cash for a website. I never thought I wouldn't use my own name but I have more freedom to write about "touchy subjects" and not worried about being Googled. I have 3 other part-time jobs as well and am about to keel over face first into the sandy desert soil.
4. I'm in the third semester of a graphic/web design degree. I don't know if I'll finish if I sell this place, but I got most the hard classes out of the way (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver) the first two semesters.